Saturday, March 12, 2011

Read an Ebook Week, Days 6 & 7

Hi everyone! Time to wrap up Read an Ebook Week! Some last-minute todos...

1) Go to a Best Buy, Future Shop or other local chain and see what's on the offer. Maybe there is something on sale and you'll get lucky! Or maybe you are happy with the reader you have but it's just cool to play with a different gadget...

2) Last chance to take advantage of the Smashwords specials! This time, try a genre you don't normally read from and see if anything strikes your fancy.

3) Do you have a blog, or did you join a message board this week? Write a post about your RAEW adventures and submit it!

Happy reading, everyone!

1 comment:

GraceKrispy said...

Oh, man! This has been a crazy week for me, and I've barely been online, let alone touched my blog or checked out the deals! I finally had some time tonight, was surfing around, was checking out your blog, and then checked out the specials, chose some, was still looking when..... I guess midnight on the west coast was the end of the specials! It's 10:00 here, and the pages disappeared, then when I tried to check out with my deals in the cart (and the coupons already applied), everything went back to full price!

Bummer! That'll teach me to take a mini-hiatus during book week!